1. Initially, confirm that you are an Amazon Prime member. Create one on the Amazon website if you don’t already have one.
2. The Prime Video app should then be downloaded to your device. Smart TVs, streaming devices, and gaming consoles are just a few of the many devices that the app is compatible with.
3. On your device, launch the Prime Video app.
4. Please select the option “Register on the Prime website.”
5. An exclusive activation code will now be visible on your device. You’ll need this code to activate Prime Video on the Primevideo.com/mytv page, so make a note of it.
6. Go to the Primevideo.com/mytv website on your PC or mobile device by opening a web browser.
7. To log in to your account, enter your Amazon login information.
8. The activation code that was previously displayed on your device must be entered.
9. To enable Prime Video on your device, click the “Register Device” option.
10. You should be able to view Prime Video content on your device after the activation is finished.